Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Amazing Birthday!

Yesterday I turned 23 and it was amazing day! Brett and I both had the day off of work so we slept in and then Brett made me breakfast in bed! Yummy waffles with chocolate syrup! We played some Wii and then headed out to get smoothies from McDonalds.
Next we went to campus to walk around and take pictures, we haven't had the time to do that since we got married and it was a lot of fun! What we do best!
The Bell Tower, it was kind of hard to get a good picture, but this is where we have spent a lot of time!
My new favorite thing is frozen yoghurt with a bunch of mix ins so that was our next stop! Yummy!
The came my present! A 14 ct white gold necklace with a pure blue topaz pendent! It is beautiful!!
Then...! I was surpised by many of my friends for a BBQ at the park! I had been told we were going to dinner with Ally and Tim, but before we went Brett said he needed to pick something up from the house...instead we went to the park! John, Jordan, Gavin, Jen, Heather, Ali, Natalie, Trevor, Ally, Tim and Oli were all there! It was super fun! Thanks guys for being there!! We had burgers, hot dogs, chips. and a great cake made by Brett! The wind was blowing hard so it was hard to light the cake (hence the protecting hands!).
Yay John!!
Oli's birthday is today (the day after mine, we tried so hard to make him come on my birthday!) so we got him a BYU bat and ball...he loves it! He was rubbing it on my head and thought it was funny!
Some of the gang! Yay I have the best friends and the most amazing husband! Thanks for a GREAT day!!! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Happy -late- Birthday! Looks like you had a great birthday with all of your friends. Hope you guys are good! see ya

    ReplyDelete