Thursday, March 21, 2013

Work Through The iPhone

Working at a treatment center has its high highs and its low lows. Here is a snap shot of my job through my iPhone.

Sometimes you have to take 3 goof balls to the ER.

Sometimes when the clients got to bed we get bored and leave little surprises for the therapists.

Some nights you get to go and see a movie and then someone brings you Cafe Rio.

Sometimes clients write you post-it notes and you know you are loved.

Sometimes has a pretty bad accident and you have to sit in the surgery waiting room. 

Sometimes Dr. Pepper is the only thing to get you through the night.

Sometimes I teach DBT/experiential groups.

Sometimes the UA guy brings us all Krispy Kreme and we bribe the clients with them

Sometimes Marie and I take a candy break (my version of a cigarette break!)

Sometimes we revisit our childhood and go on a Ferris Wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment