Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Visit To The Doctor


Today Lucas had his 2 year wellness check appointment and our last visit with the wonderful Dr. Somers. We are moving and she is graduating and moving to a clinic north of Provo, although if we were staying we probably would have followed her...yes she is that good!

Dr. Somers was my OBGYN and we were lucky enough to keep her as Lucas' pediatrician. Honestly she is the nicest, sweetest doctor I have ever had, she made us feel like her most favorite patients in the world! Other than Brett she was my greatest support when I was in labor with Lucas, she was amazing! I am so sad that she won't be delivering my future children.

So today we had our last visit and took some pictures...in the world wind of Lucas' delivery we didn't get any pictures with her afterward, this makes me sad. Lesson learned for next time.

Thanks for everything Dr Somes! We will miss you!

P.S. Lucas' Stats are 30lbs and 33 inches...almost a pound for every inch. He is slimming out though, he hasn't gained weight in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment