Thursday, November 7, 2013

F is for Friends


F could be for so many things like family or faith but I decided to go with friends. As I mentioned in my "C" post I was really worried about making friends when we moved here (dumb right?) and so I am extremely grateful that I have made so many wonderful friends. We were down with the stomach flu last week and I honestly had about 10 different people ask if they could bring food, or babysit or get anything we needed at the store. I find it hard to say yes to those things but just the fact that people asked and were concerned meant so much to me.

Not only am I grateful for new friends but I am grateful for old friends. Friends that I have known since I was 6 or 13, it is not often you are able to keep those friendships alive for so long especially when you live in a different state or in some cases a different country. I am so grateful to have friends that have known me for so long and love me regardless. There is nothing like sharing 20 year old memories with someone and still being able to make just as awesome new ones with our growing families!

No comments:

Post a Comment