Sunday, November 10, 2013

G is for Grocery Deals


It seems like a strange thing to be grateful for, but this week I have saved SOO much money and been able to stock up on quite a few things. All the items in the above picture plus 2 gallons of milk came to grand total of $22, my savings were $90! I am grateful that there are sites that do ad and coupon match-ups to make it easier for me. I am grateful that my friends let me know when they find a good deal and I am grateful that my husband waits patiently as I make my WalMart ad match list, print coupons and organize my cart according to things on sale vs. things not on sale.

I am also grateful for online deals. I am done shopping for Christmas gifts for Lucas and have not spent more than $10 on a single gift and they are all things he will LOVE! I love finding a good deal and saving our money. It's kind of a hobby for me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment