Sunday, November 3, 2013

B is for Babies






B had to be for babies because we are welcoming out little peanut into the world in less than 6 weeks! We are so excited to add this little girl to our Eternal family and know she will bring so much joy to our world. I am so grateful that we have been blessed with 2 sweet babies. And although my pregnancies are far from easy I know we are so blessed to have been able to conceive so easily when so many struggle.

I am grateful that this little one will be here to bring the spirit into our home abundantly in time for the Holidays. I am grateful that she will have a big brother to adore her and shower her with hugs and kisses, and so grateful that her wonderful Daddy gets to be home for almost a month to get to know his Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment