Monday, November 4, 2013

C is for Crafts



I am grateful for Craft projects. I love being creative and Pinterest is like heaven to me. A few of us in our new ward started a craft night and we have done some fun projects, the above picture being one of them. One of the main reasons I am grateful for crafts is that because of these craft nights I have been able to make some great friends here. Not making friends was one of my biggest fears about moving from Utah, Utah was comfortable we had our best friends and our extended family, so it has been a great blessing to make friends and friends that share the same hobbies and interests.

It has been a while since we have had craft night, the stomach flu came to town and took everyone down so I am excited for us to get up and going again! Christmas crafts here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment